A bit about me:
1. When did I start doing crochet?
- I started in 2011 after I saw a crochet pokemon in a convention in Toronto, Canada. My best friend tought me the basics stitches and after that youtube was the best tool to learn the more complex stitches. Since then, I've been literally hooked on crochet!
2. What material do I use?
- I use mostly readheart, bernat and craftsmart yarn. I buy it at Michaels. For the eyes I would use felt sheet before but I changed to iron-on fabric and fabric pen.
3. Do I make patterns when I create a plush?
- Sometimes I do. I love to crochet characters fromDigimon and Pokemon, they are just so fun to make! When I see that there is no pattern available online of one character I'm doing, I will mostly write down the pattern so others can do it after me.
4. Do I sell my patterns?
- Yes I sell some of the patterns I make. They are available on my Etsy shop.
5. Do you do custom orders?
- Yes I do, send me a private note for more information.
I'm always more than happy to help a fellow artist of crochet if you have trouble understanding a pattern or need help with a stitch. Send me a note with your problem and I will help out the best I can.
ETSY : www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Sasophie
Facebook : www.facebook.com/sasophiecrazy…
DevianID was made by